Jin-Hyoung KwonPresident, CEO
Mr. Kwon founded AIO in 2011 and has been our CEO. Prior to AIO, he served as a marketing & strategic director and worked as a manger in Product Planning Team of Samsung Electronics' Memory division. At Samsung, he planned and developed new types of memory such as fusion memory. He successfully launched One-DRAM for Samsung galaxy S1.
- B.E. in Material Engineering at Gwang-woon Univ.
- 2000 ~ 2010 : Product Planning Team at Samsung Memory
- 2011 ~ Current : CEO, AIO
Sang Yul BaekCo-president, CFO
Mr. Baek, CFO and Management team leader, is a co-founder of AIO. Prior to AIO, he served as a product planner in Product Planning Team of Samsung Electronics' memory division. He is one of the starting member of Samsung SSD project. He has an MBA from MIT Sloan.
- B.E. & M.E in Material Engineering at Korea Univ.
- MBA at MIT Sloan Business school
- 2006 ~ 2011 : Product Planning Team at Samsung Memory
- 2011 ~ Current : CFO, AIO
Seung Hyun HanDirector, Software Development
As one of the co-founder, Mr. Han has been the CTO of the Company. Prior to AIO, he has developed SD Card & eMMC Flash Solution Firmware as a Project leader since 2006 at the Flash solution team in Samsung Electronics' Memory division. He also co-founded Gamevil, the largest mobile game company in Korea.
- B.E in Electrical Engineering and doctor course completion in Seoul Univ.
- 1999~2001 : Gamevil co-founder (Korean Biggest Mobile GAME Company)
- 2006~2011 : Flash Solution Team at Samsung Memory
- 2011 ~ Current : Director Software Development, AIO